Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
MBP : 167.60
  Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Some New Sires to consider..
    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 1:45pm
Yo folks!

Sorry I'm running a bit behind on my "Who's Who" of 2019 sires.   Here are some of the new ones that may make some noise (in no particular order) :

US Sires -

Justify - Ok I lied a bit - of course I'm going to list him first. Undefeated Triple Crown winner. I'm not going to bore you with the details.   He's good.. really good. And if I didn't rate him along with some of my "best initial ratings ever" I'd be asked to leave the game permanently. So yea - think Frankel, See the Stars, American Pharoah starting levels..

City of Light - BC winning dirt miler.. nice stallion.. never off the board.   A solid addition to this year's crop for 7-8 furlongs
Mendelssohn - Turf/Dirt combo runner a bit over a mile.   Did take the UAE derby, Jockey Gold Cup, and JC Juvenile Turf.
West Coast - Some pretty decent runs. Travers winner.. Dubai World Cup and Pegasus runner up.. 3rd in the BC Classic.
Good Magic - 2018 Kentucky Derby runner up. Good pedigree. Should make a solid stallion.     

Overseas Sires -

Cracksman - Well bred, multiple G1 winning son of Frankel that can cover some distance.
Roaring Lion - Similar to Cracksman but by Kitten's Joy and won the Queen Elizabeth.
US Navy Flag - One trick Turf Sprinter.. but fine at that trick
Saxon Warrior - Son of Deep Impact but doesn't seem to get his usual distance. Still looks solid at as a turf miler and Galileo and a nice performing dam as a mom doesn't hurt.

I'll try to get to post some upgrade/downgrade this weekend along with some updates to the standing sire list.

Thanks!

--Mike

Edited by administrator - 04 Jan 2019 at 1:46pm
 Post Reply Post Reply